It's Time for a Change!
People have been wondering how to frame the position of the Democratic party for the upcoming
2006 elections. It seems clear to me: It's Time for a Change!
It's clear that most people don't agree with the direction in which the country is headed.
The issues are numerous:
- Universal Health Care
- A Balanced Budget
- Conservation of the Environment
- Tolerance of others' Rights and Beliefs
- Paper Trail to ensure Fair Elections
- Public Finance of Political Campaigns to Combat Rampant Corruption
- Maintaining the Integrity of Scientific Research Findings
- Funding Stem Cell Research
- Freedom of Personal Thought and Actions following the Golden Rule
- Real No-Torture Policy
- No Government Kidnapping of Individuals and holding them without Legal Representation
- Tax Policy that strives for the Common Good
- Tax Incentives to do the Right Thing
- Treating Drug addiction as a Medical Condition and not a Crime
You may not agree with all of my positions on these issues but don't you agree with me that
"It's Time for a Change!"?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback.
Dave Nation's World